“A HAPPY SCHOOL WORKS HARD”
• To provide a rich, stimulating and caring environment in which the child feels happy, safe, secure and confident.
• To encourage the children to become confident, competent, creative, cooperative and able to cope.
• To equip the children at Pink ‘n’ Blue School with the skills and knowledge which will enable them to develop as individuals in their own right?
• To provide high quality teaching and learning experiences to enable all children to achieve highest possible standards in all areas of the curriculum which is broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated and also meets the needs of all children with special educational needs.
• To continuously review and monitor our practice to raise standards.
• To respect and care for the school environment and local community.
• To ensure equal opportunities for all pupils.
• To encourage pupils to be enthusiastic and take pride in his/her work.
• To foster good relationships between the home and school, welcoming parents into the school and encourage them to work in partnership and harmony with the staff.
It is essential that each child feels secure and valued in the school environment and we aim to present the children with a range of learning experiences suited to their abilities and to provide opportunities for them to be actively involved in the learning process. Thus, we aim to provide education which will help children to gain satisfaction and self esteem.
Although children are encouraged to develop their own personalities, it is considered essential that they acquire moral values and thought for others. Such qualities such as honesty, self-control, courtesy (in action and speech), tolerance and respect for others will always be encouraged in this school.
We encourage the children to use language and number effectively and to acquire understanding, knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and employment in a fast changing world. They will be expected to develop the ability to question and discuss rationally and to acquire physical skills. We aim to ensure that the children will experience the benefits of living in a country with such a rich cultural heritage.
Links with the community are positively encouraged. We aim to maintain our relationships with major local industry’s, Religious Community, the Police, the Health Visitor and any members of the local community, who can share valuable qualities and experiences of benefit to the children.
We have always been well supported by parents in the past in various educational and social events and will continue to do so. We also hope that child enjoys years spent at Pink ‘n’ Blue School.